The Impossible Game Lite The Impossible Game Lite

Christ sake...

Was wondering why every one wrote such angry comments, but when I just got settled in... It says in big words "BUY THE IMPOSSIBLE GAME ON APP STORE". What a sellout... What's worse is that it only lasted 3 minutes. Many demos I've played have lasted much longer. Please remove this worthless game to save yourself the abuse.

Suicide is NOT The Answer Suicide is NOT The Answer

cool

Good controls and I got a little chuckle at the end.

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

*sigh*

The music is annoying. And cutting the trees got tedious after the first 4 levels.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Nice

Great game. Nice funny humor. And fun to play.

There are a few unpolished aspects and glitches. But other than that. It's a blast. Particularly liked the Gun Control Level.

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

Mediocre

The Graphics were good. But the animation was fairly awful. The only part of the hero that is fully animated are his legs. His arms and head just bob up and down. And the level design was poor.

Shame, I've come to expect better from you guys :(

EntropicOrder responds:

What didn't you like about the level design?

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Hmmm.

Game goes completely downhill when you get the hand guns.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Lol

This has made Lucidity Obsolete. Great game :D

Also downloaded Lucidity off steam. My recomendation to anyone who has read this. Do not buy it.

1924 1924

Too many

Too many dialogue frames.

Let's Jump Let's Jump

Great... But

You make great games. But you ruin them with the controls or such. Like your other game 1924. This game was very hard to control but the concept is good.

Canabalt Canabalt

Wow

Great game. Love the crazy techno music in the background. Makes the game even more enjoyable. Just one thing. When your running fast-ish you get to a medium height window and you'll automatically push the jump button down hard. Even though you nead to push it lightly.